The summer transfer window for the major leagues in Europe has closed. However, in January, there are plenty of rumors about who is moving where. Transfer talk brings you all the latest buzz on rumours, comings, goings and, of course, done deals!
Key Story: Pulisic still on Juventus’ radar
Circumstances require reinforcement in that area Juan Cuadrado And Angel de Maria34 and with contracts expiring at the peak of this season.
Cuadrado is unlikely to secure a new contract, while Di Maria is largely dependent on him, with the Argentine demanding a one-year deal that would leave him with the option of returning to his beloved Rosario Central next summer.
Pulisic’s future at Chelsea looks uncertain as the USMND star’s contract expires in 2024. An excerpt from his forthcoming book earlier this week revealed a rocky relationship with former Blues manager Thomas Tuchel. Pulisic was linked with Juventus in the summer.
Traray, who has managed just 53 minutes in the Premier League so far, could become a free agent when his contract expires in the summer of 2023.
– Stream on ESPN+: LaLiga, Bundesliga, MLS, and more (US)
– After the Ajax Amsterdam midfielder Kenneth Taylor He made his debut for the Netherlands on Tuesday in a 2-0 Nations League win against Poland. Fabrizio Romano He said that many top clubs have been monitoring him for a long time. The 20-year-old has continued to impress this season Ryan Gravenberch‘A move to Bayern Munich scored three goals and two assists in seven Eredivisie appearances, while he started both of Ajax’s Champions League matches this term.
– Galatasaray has long been linked to Roma Mathias question They are aiming to sign a left-back, though Calciomercato AC Milan have also been suggested Fot Ballo-Tour. The Turkish club came close to signing Vina late in the summer window, but were unable to complete the move due to time constraints.
– Andrea Ranocchia Announced on Instagram He retires as a professional footballer. The centre-back joined Monza just three months ago, but broke his fibular bone against Napoli and put his contract on hold. The former Italy international has played for several clubs including Internazionale, Sampdoria and Hull City.
– Bruma Set to stay at Fenerbahçe Despite not featuring in either the Turkish Super League or Europa League squads for the first half of the season, reports emerged last January to fight for his place. Ekram Konur. The winger is currently on loan from PSV Eindhoven but is currently unavailable due to injury.
– Mark Noble He returns to take up the role of West Ham United’s sporting director. The club announced Thursday. The former midfielder made 550 appearances for West Ham in 18 years.