In which order were the wild boars saved?


On June 23, 2018, the Youth Wild Boars soccer team visited Tham Luang Karstic Cave with their assistant coach. The idea is not to spend more than an hour in the cave. However, the group stayed for more than three hours. On the other hand, as shown in the documentary series “Mother Cave Rescue” available on Netflix, it changed over 17 days when they found themselves trapped inside the cave as a result of a sudden and heavy rain that flooded their exit. After three days (July 8-10, 2018) of an intense search and rescue operation, we now know that each of them did the right thing, let’s learn about the order in which they were. Removed from the cave, right?

Junior Wild Boars Football Team
Junior Wild Boars Football Team

This is the order in which the wild boars were saved

In 2018, while the situation was still unfolding, rumors circulated that medical lead and cave diver Dr. Richard “Harry” Harris played a role in deciding which of the boys should be rescued first. However, this is not the case. Thirteen people whose lives were truly at risk were given the choice to make their own decisions, which was particularly helpful considering that there was no crisis option because everyone was acting reasonably. During a press conference at the end of July, assistant coach Eig said that all players are fine and no one is sick. All were in excellent mental health. Dr. Harris was quoted as saying, “No choice.”

In addition, Ekapol “Eak” Chanthawong, who was 25 years old at the time, said that although foreign divers and Royal Navy SEALs were in contact with them, they were unaware that their raid had attracted attention from around the world. After all, he told the media, they were thinking, “When we come out of the cave, we have to cycle home.” So, the remote residents will be allowed to leave the building first…so that they can walk outside and tell everyone that we are safe and sound inside…and we will come out and help prepare the food.

This rescue method was one that everyone tried to follow, meaning that the first four boys who were rescued from the flooded cave on July 8, 2018 stayed far away from the cave entrance. In light of the media frenzy, Thai authorities were very careful not to release any identifying information at the time for the sake of the children and the safety of their families. However, the version available on Netflix provides additional information revealing their ages as follows: Prasak “Note” Sudham, 15, Nattawood “Dern/Delay” Thakamrang, 14, Bipat “Nick” Foti, 15, and Banumart “Mix” Songdee, 13.

On July 9, four more individuals followed in their footsteps. These individuals appear to be, in no particular order, 13-year-old Duangbet “Dom” Bromthep, 14-year-old Ekarat “Biv” Wongsuksan, 14-year-old Atul “Tul” Chamon, and 17-year-old. Phiraphat “Night” Somphiangchai. The next day, July 10, despite his loud protests, Assistant Coach Eig was the first to be rescued. He is the ninth survivor overall. “[Eak] He wanted to stay until the end, but he didn’t decide to… and he was medicated,” Irish cave diver and rescuer Jim Varney once recounted.

A 13-year-old boy named Chompong “Bong” Jaywang, a 16-year-old boy named Phonchai “Dee” Kamluong, and an 11-year-old boy named Chanin “Titan” Wiboonrungruong were removed from the scene. Coach. It doesn’t happen in any particular order. 13-year-old Mongol “Mark” Boonbeam, the last wild boar to be rescued, was due to a technical issue. A positive pressure full face mask could not be found on his scale, making the situation unsafe. But, praise be to God, every member of the team and the professional divers made it out alive. Saman Kunan, a senior Thai Navy SEAL, and Beirut Bagbara, who was serving at the time, were the only two people who lost their lives in the whole experience.

Also Read: Who Are Daniel Laurie’s Parents Leslie Grantham and Jane Laurie? Call the Midwife Actor Family

Tham Luang Cave Rescue

In June and July 2018, a youth association soccer team and their assistant coach were rescued from the Tham Luang Nang Cave in Chiang Rai Province, northern Thailand. On June 23, during football practice, thirteen players of the team, aged between 11 and 16, and their assistant coach, aged 25, entered the cave. Shortly after, heavy rains caused the cave system to partially flood, thereby blocking their exit and trapping them deep inside.

Rising water levels and powerful currents made it difficult to locate the team, and no one could be contacted again for more than two weeks. In response to the enormous interest shown by people around the world, the cave rescue operation evolved into a massive operation involving teams from all over the world. On 2 July, the group was rescued alive on a reef about 2.5 kilometers (1.6 mi) from the cave mouth by British divers John Volantan and Rick Stanton. Rescue organizers have considered various strategies to evacuate the group, such as instructing individuals to learn the basics of scuba diving to facilitate an early rescue, waiting for a new entrance to the cave to be discovered or drilled, or waiting for the flood to recede before the rainy season ends months later. Rescuers rushed to get the group out of the cave ahead of the next monsoon, which was expected to bring heavy rains and was forecast to begin on July 11. This came after a break in the rains, draining the water from the cave system.

Between July 8 and 10 an international team managed to successfully rescue all 12 boys and their coach from the cave.

More than 10,000 people participated in the rescue operation, including more than 100 divers, numerous rescue workers, representatives of approximately 100 government agencies, 900 police officers and 2,000 troops. Ten police helicopters, seven ambulances, more than 700 diving cylinders and nearly a billion liters of water were pumped out to rescue people trapped inside the caves.

Former Royal Thai Navy SEAL Saman Kunan, 37, died of suffocation on July 6 while trying to rescue a group trapped inside a cave. He was returning to a platform in the cave after delivering diving cylinders to the trapped group. In December of the following year, 2019, rescue diver and Thai Navy SEAL Beirut Bagpara died as a result of a blood disease he contracted during surgery.

Tham Luang Cave
Tham Luang Cave

History, as well as disappearance

The karstic cave complex known as Tham Luang Nang Non is located beneath the Doi Nang Non mountain range, which is located on the border between Thailand and Myanmar.

The network is 10 kilometers (6.2 miles) long and consists of numerous caves, small corridors and tunnels that wind around hundreds of meters of limestone layers. There is a notice at the entrance to the caves warning visitors not to enter during the wet months of July to November. This is because part of the cave network is flooded during these months.

A group of twelve boys between the ages of 11 and 16, members of a local junior soccer team known as the Wild Pigs, along with their assistant coach Ekaphon Shanthavong, began exploring the cave on Saturday, June 23, 2018. A 25-year-old man has been reported missing. Initial news reports said they planned to have a birthday party in the cave after soccer practice and spent a considerable amount of money on food; However, they denied this in a press conference after they were rescued from the cave. After they enter the cave, they encounter a rapid and steady rainfall, which traps the group in the tunnels. As they fled from the rising waters, they were forced to leave a portion of their provisions behind.

When head coach Nopparat Kandavong checked his phone at around 7pm, he found more than twenty missed calls from parents worried that their children had not returned home. Nopperat tried to call several boys and assistant coach Chandavong in succession, but he was unsuccessful. Songpon Kanthawong, a 13-year-old group member, said he was picked up after practice while the rest of his companions went to explore the Tham Luang caves. Eventually, he moved to Chongbon Kandawong. The driver of the coach rushed as fast as he could to the caves, where he found bicycles and luggage abandoned near the entrance to the tunnels and water pouring down the muddy track. He noticed that some members of the group had not collected their belongings and reported the situation to the authorities.

Also Read: How Did Thailand Cave Rescue Beam Die?

Content Source:Medadmbjmc

Image Source: Google


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here