The summer transfer window for the major leagues in Europe has closed. However, in January, there are plenty of rumors about who is moving where. Transfer talk brings you all the latest buzz on rumours, comings, goings and, of course, done deals!
Key story: Baskets set for MLS
of Barcelona Sergio Busquets Inter Miami intends to move to Major League Soccer at the end of LaLiga’s 2022-23 season amid links with CF. game.
The 34-year-old midfielder is out of contract at the Camp Nou next summer and the report suggests he has already made up his mind on his future.
Busquets plays an important role BlugranaFive appearances this season saw the club step up their bid to keep him until 2024.
The Spain international is keen to complete a long-held ambition to finish his career in America, while seeing his stay for the side he made his debut in 2008 extend to 16 years.
– Stream on ESPN+: LaLiga, Bundesliga, MLS, and more (US)
– Jude Bellingham‘s preferred destination is Real Madrid, according to El Chiringuito TV. The 19-year-old Borussia Dortmund midfielder has been linked with a number of top clubs – including Manchester City, Manchester United and Liverpool – but the latest opinion suggests the La Liga champions are leading the race for his signature. The Bundesliga club have set a €150m transfer fee for the England star.
– AC Milan continue their search for a striker and have identified the FC Salzburg star Noah Okafor As a possible target in January, reports said Calciomercato. The Rossoneri They have started evaluating options early on Divock Origi Injury struck, and it looks like the 22-year-old Switzerland international is one of the first names on their radar.
– Shakhtar Donetsk don’t want to budge from their valuation Michael MudrykExchange of, writes Fabrizio Romano. Arsenal have reportedly made contact with his agents over a move, but the Ukrainian side are standing firm on a €50m transfer fee. The 21-year-old winger featured for Ukraine on Wednesday evening in their 3-0 defeat to Scotland in the Nations League.
– Andrea Ranocchia Considering retirement from football, understood Niccolo Schira. The former Italy international centre-back recently signed with Serie A side Monza, but the 34-year-old parted ways with them by mutual consent after suffering a broken bone during a league clash against Napoli in August.
– Scott Parker Deemed Nice as their search for a manager is ongoing, reveals Foot Mercato. After AFC Bournemouth decided to part ways with him, sporting director Ian Moody is understood to have suggested the 41-year-old head coach as an option, but the Ligue 1 club are currently evaluating a number of candidates. As Tuesday’s reports suggested, the prime target Mauricio Pochettino Unlikely to be coerced by iclones.