The summer transfer window for the major leagues in Europe has closed. However, in January, there are plenty of rumors about who is moving where. Transfer talk brings you all the latest buzz on rumours, comings, goings and, of course, done deals!
Key Story: Barcelona ready to end clash with Atletico Madrid over Antoine Griezmann
Barcelona are ending their loan dispute with Atletico Madrid Antoine GriezmannThey are willing to settle the matter for a fee of 25 million euros, According to Mundo Deportivo.
In the summer of 2021, Griezmann joined Atletico on loan, which ends at the end of this season. But even if Barcelona prefer to find an amicable solution instead, there is a possibility that the courts will intervene when that time comes.
Barca’s current position is that Atletico have triggered the contract clause to make Griezmann’s loan permanent for 50% of his games with Madrid. However, Atletico argues that the 50% limit applies over two years of the loan.
Barcelona want to recoup some of the money they spent on signing Griezmann, while Atletico manager Diego Simeone wants to use the attacker freely without worrying about triggering the €40 million clause. Until Griezmann started in last week’s Madrid derby, Simeone only featured the Frenchman as a substitute for 30 minutes or less.
– Stream on ESPN+: LaLiga, Bundesliga, MLS, and more (US)
In the absence of direct contact, according to the report, Barca are willing to negotiate and despite the price of the controversial contract clause, they are willing to accept at least €25m, which is €15m less than they asked for. In addition, Barcelona are trying to find a solution before the first weekend of January so that it does not interfere with the competition between the two clubs.
Griezmann could not be privy to all the details of the negotiations, but is said to be hoping it will be sorted soon so he can help Atletico without the restrictions imposed by the clause – especially since he needs as many minutes as possible. of the World Cup.
– Both Liverpool and Manchester United are monitoring the Flamengo midfielder Joe GomezDespite what ESPN’s Tim Vickery said on talkSPORT This is not the first time the Red Devils have looked at the 21-year-old. “It was like them [United] Andreas Pereira may have been interested in Flamengo when he was on loan from United,” Vickery explained. “Eventually [Pereira] Ended up going to Fulham. There was speculation that they could take Joao Gomes in exchange for that deal, but they didn’t.”
– Sport build Bayern Munich are reported to have a clause that would allow them to re-sign him Tangui Nyanzo €50m from Sevilla, which rises to €55m from September 19, 2023. The 20-year-old Frenchman joined the LaLiga club in August for €16m, a fee that would be €20m.
– Plenty of names have already been linked with Juventus for the 2023 summer transfer window, too La gazzetta dello sport Report that I am the Bianconeri Watching Real Madrid Marco Asensio And of Benfica Alejandro Grimaldo. Juventus are particularly keen to strengthen in the wider areas of their attack and defence, and both named players are available as free agents with their current contracts set to expire next summer.
– Massimiliano Allegri Juventus are under pressure following a poor run of form which has seen them go five matches in a row in all competitions without a win, and Tutosport They have compiled a list of seven managers who could replace the Italian if he leaves: Thomas Tuchel, Paolo Montero, Mauricio Pochettino, Paulo Sousa, Zinedine Zidane, Didier Deschamps and Roberto Mancini.